In most cases, insurance will cover the cost of treatment. Many insurance providers will cover at least a portion of your treatment expenses. The best thing to do first is to figure out what type of treatment you are going to need. Then you can contact your insurance provider to find out how much coverage your policy will provide.
We are willing to pick a client up from anywhere located within a 50-mile radius of our facility. Payment for transportation will not be provided.
After you have completed our detox level of care, we can arrange with family to have visitation based on a schedule.
Your length of stay at our detox can vary depending on the severity of your withdrawal symptoms, and the type of substances you have used. The typical length of stay is anywhere from 7-10 days. Our facility will provide you with necessities including food, drinks, and hygiene products. We also provide television with cable and Netflix. When coming into our facility, you should bring a 2-week supply of any prescription medication in the prescribed bottle, apart from controlled substances. Any controlled substances brought in from prior to your stay will not be distributed to you.
While you are at our detox facility, we do not allow use of personal cell phones. We recommend bringing it in case of emergency, but it will be kept in a safe location during the detoxification process. After you have completed your detox level of care, your cell phone will be returned to you. Phone calls will be allowed from our facility to family members during certain hours.
- Over-excessive amounts of anything.
- No weapons of any kind.
- It is not necessary to bring hygiene products, as they will be provided for you. If you do bring them, they will be kept in a safe place until your departure from our facility.
- Any electronics with internet access or camera, other than cell phone, should not be brought with you.
- Anything containing alcohol.
- No sex toys of any kind.
- No drug paraphernalia.
- Anything valuable. Jewelry, and other valuable items will be stored in a safe location during your stay.