Chelsea by the Sea is licensed and approved by the Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) as an authorized treatment facility for substance and alcohol abuse.
In order to receive licensing from the DHCS, Chelsea by the Sea adheres to providing quality service through onsite healthcare practitioners in the following Incidental Medical Services:
1. Obtaining Medical Histories
2. Monitoring health status;
3. Testing associated with detoxification from alcohol or drugs;
4. Providing alcoholism or drug abuse recovery or treatment services;
5. Overseeing patient self-administered medications;
6. Treating substance abuse disorders, including detoxification.